AEROLIX HDPE Telephone Ducts
hdpe pipe manifacture
Hdpe pipe manifacture
HDPE Telephone (cable) ducts are made of high density are intended for mechanical protection of fiber optic and metal cables. They are used on installations of local and long-distance telephone networks, cable television transmissions, information transfer networks, etc.
- serves to form cable conduits for subsequent installation of cables (by pulling or blowing)
- provides a protection for the installed cables
- permits an easy replacement of cables without the necessity to dig the cables out
- increased efficiency in network building
- ease of connecting the ducts with the aid of couplings
- a print indicating length of cables gives information about the length of the cable installed
- possibility of using ducts of different color allows to distinguish cables when several cables are installed in a single trench
- strength imparting the duct compression resistance
- heat resistance providing satisfactory mechanical properties in the temperature range from -20 to +55 °C
- long durability
- resistance to moisture, oil, petrol, rodents and other unfavorable factors that may affect the duct underground
AEROLIX PIPES is a leading manufacturer of HDPE Telephone ducts. We manufacture high quality ducts to provide maximum satisfaction to our clients.
AEROLIX Pipes (Water Pipes / Telephone Ducts / PLB Ducts)
AEROLIX High-Density Polyethylene Pipes (HDPE) are made from polyethylene, a cost effective material used for a broad range of piping solutions in municipal, industrial, marine, mining, landfill, duct and agricultural applications. They have been subjected to the most gruelling tests and proven effective for above ground, surface, buried, slip lined, floating, and sub-surface marine applications.
AEROLIX Pipes carry potable water, wastewater, slurries, chemicals, hazardous wastes and compressed gases, with the greatest of ease. In fact, polyethylene pipes have a long and distinguished history of service to the gas, oil, mining and other industries. They have the lowest repair frequency per kilometre per year, as compared with all other pressure pipe AEROLIX HDPE materials used for urban water and gas distribution.
AEROLIX HDPE Pipes are strong, extremely tough and very durable. Whether you’re looking for long service, trouble-free installation, flexibility, resistance to chemicals or a myriad of other features, Pipes will meet all your requirements.
hdpe pipe manifacture
- Long Term Resistance to Internal Pressure
- High Tensile PropertieS
- High Impact Strength
- Excellent Flow Characteristics
- Light Weight & Flexibility
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- High Thermal Stability
- High Resistance to Chemical Attack
- High Environmental Stress Cracking Properties
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Resistant to Animal Life
- Low Flammability
- Physiological Harmless
- High Weather ability
THE WINNING FEATURES OF AEROLIX HDPE PIPES
- Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance, resulting in a longer life
- Extremely light weight, hence easy to handle and transport.
- High abrasion resistance
- Earthquake resistance
- High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up
- Emergency connection possible
- High impact strength
- No exhilaration and infiltration, helps maintain the quality of fluid
- High flexibility combined with strength.
- Excellent water hammer characteristic helps, sustaining surges
- Shifting soils-no breakage
- Excellent flow characteristic leading to significant energy saving
- Safe for potable water supply.
AEROLIX HDPE are widely used in applications which include stock watering, irrigation systems, communication, gasses and reticulated water mains.
HDPE PLB Duct Pipe is designed and engineered to house the sensitive nerves of Information technology i.e. optical fibers thus enabling information transfer across the globe. Available as per Indian, International Standards or Customers requirements Most Suited for Pulling Optical Fibre Cable (OFC), Telecom, Electrical Lines etc.
Material: Permanently lubricated HPDE Ducts are manufactured with the superior grade of High-Density Polyethylene materials. HDPE pipes manufactured meets all the requirements of TEC Specifications as well as IS 4984 – 1995.
Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated HDPE Ducts have a special lubricated compound on Inner Side for Conveying Optical Fiber cables with extremely low friction. The coefficient of Friction between the inside of the HDPE Duct and the outside of the inserted communication cable does not exceed 0.06.
Properties of Lubricant:
- Is strongly locked into HDPE.
- It has some physical/mechanical properties as HDPE except for low Coefficient of Friction value which is less than 0.06.
- Is evenly distributed around the bore and along the length of the duct.
- Does not react with water, hence it is possible to clean the duct by water stream in case of any obstruction/accident.
- Have the same frictional properties during the life of the duct.
Salient Features of HDPE Duct:
- Environment Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Impact Resistance
- Crush Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Temperature Resistance
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection
- HDPE Ducts are suitable for installation in the field dirt trenches, under sidewalks, roads, within communication networks, between communication centers, and between cities. They can also be used in branch networks between cells, distribution cabinets, poles, in walls and within subterranean networks of homes, allowing the insertion of optical or copper communication cables, as well as TV/cable aluminum co-axial cables. Cables can be inserted in through the pipe by blowing, with an internal air-pressure up to eight bars